BRAND DEVELOPMENT SESSIONweareilka
BRAND DEVELOPMENT SESSION
Time: 1 hour
Delivery: Google Meet
Included: Studio ILKA - Development TECH PACK
The Brand Development Session has been designed specifically with the emerging designer in mind. You have an idea!.....however you don’t know how to turn that idea into a tangible product that meets industry standards – then a Brand Development Session is for you.
This one-hour session is designed to bring you clarity around your brand. We work together to identify your style, review your ideas for design and give you valuable resources and industry contacts, so you will be able to confidently source your fabrications for production – at the right price!
Included in this session is a blank Studio ILKA – Development TECH PACK. This document will outline the specifications of your garment clearly communicating your design for any manufacturer. This is an essential document for sampling and the production of your garments. We will step you through how to use this document so you can avoid making costly mistakes during the production process.
This one-hour consultation session is hosted online via Google Meet every Wednesday or Thursday. We suggest finding a quiet location (or great set of headphones) and making sure you have a good internet connection so we can maximise our time together. Once your booking is complete, we will send you a pre-consultation information sheet to fill out before our meeting.
Brand Development Session
- Tailored for emerging fashion and apparel brands.
- We dive into your why and review your brand, brand style, target market and production targets.
- Explain the different stages of development, expected sample & production timeframes and an overview of what costs are involved based on your brand objectives.
- Design advice with a focus on the technical development of your range.
- List of industry contacts to assist with sourcing of fabrications & notions within Australia.
- A blank Studio ILKA – Development TECH PACK to clearly outline your design specifications for any manufacturer to complete sampling or production.
- Q+A time for you to bring your questions to us.
- General Feedback so you walk away with clarity, confidence and clearly defined tasks for you to complete to take the next steps forward.